KDC programs applications that run on Windows Desktop, Internet, Intranet, or mobile devices using the latest Microsoft software and framework.
User documentation and system documentation are provided with services if requested.
User Documentation and System Documentation
Advanced user documentation and system documentation (with screeshots) are provided for services if requested.
Microsoft Visual Studio 2017, 2019, or 2022 to create windows or web applications
- C#,VB, or C++ languages
- Windows .NET with lastest framework
- ASP.NET CORE razor pages using 3.1 or 6.0 Framework (supports mobile devices)
- ASP.NET MVC using latest framework
- SSRS Report design, viewing, printing from windows or web
- Bootstrap 3, 4 or 5
- Custom HTML, CSS design
- WEB API, Web Methods, Linq, Lamdba, Entity Framework
- Azure DevOps
- Crystal Reporting
SQL Server Management Studio
Programming T-SQL code to process incoming or database data to steamline processing; import or export data
KDC also provides SQL support for...
- Stored procedure analyzing and improvement; Creating functions
- Create, update, or improve table design and normalizing
- Table relationships, indexes
- Security and logins
- Setup jobs and scheduling
- Setup backups
Microsoft Azure DevOps
DevOps setup for projects, repositories, branches, pipelines, release processing, and deployment pools.
Microsoft Access Database Programming
Create tables, forms, macros, VB code, reporting, and system design.
Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS)
Website setup on Windows Server 2012, 2016, & 2019 using IIS 7, 8, and 10 versions.
KDC also provides support for...
- Website setup and SSL install
- Authenication and Authorization
- Log files and web access reporting
- NET framework runtime installation
- Setup Development, Test, Staging, and Production environments
DevExpress Windows or Web Programming
Using forms, reports, calendars, and other DevExpress controls.